The roller brush tells you that the use of latex paint in home decoration is becoming more and more common. In addition to the common roll coating and spray coating, the use of a brush (paint brush) for brushing is also a common construction method. When using the paint brush, pay attention to the following tips, which will make the whole construction process more efficient and effective.
1. When applying latex paint, try to use artificial polyester, nylon brush or high quality wool brush to avoid problems from the source. A good brush, in your hand, should have a good feeling: not slippery, not rough, comfortable and comfortable. When choosing a paint brush, you should pay attention to the following points:
(1) The wool brush with the selection of the sheep's tail hair and the single-layer production process has the best quality.
(2) The end of the brush can be flexed to a certain extent and can be easily bounced back to its original shape.
(3) The size, type and quantity of the roller brush purchased should be commensurate with the scale of the project. In general, you should have both a size and a brush. The bristles may be flat, pointed or at an angle. It depends on whether there are some special shapes in the project.
2. Master the correct brush usage method to minimize the occurrence of hysteresis.
Many coating suppliers will specify the correct construction procedure in the instructions: soak the new brush in clean tap water before use and moisten it, usually for 10 minutes to 15 minutes. The ideal method is to soak the brush with 1% detergent powder dissolved in tap water (better hot water).
When the brush is painted, it can reach up to half the length of the bristles, preferably 1/3 of the length. After varnishing, touch the wall of the can with the tip of the brush several times to make the paint brush full of paint without falling down.
The angle of the brush should be 45° with respect to the painted surface during painting. When painting the wall and ceiling, it should be brushed vertically, the brushing process should be long, and the wall should be light. When painting wood, brush it with a straight line.
When brushing oily paint, the brush back can improve the appearance of the paint film, but when brushing the latex paint, especially when it is semi-gloss or varnish, do not brush back. Applying a latex paint requires a thick film and a good hiding power, and a clean and smooth brush can achieve good results.
- Industrial Brushes
- Brush Roller
- Makeup Brushes
- Categories Of Makeup Brushes
- Bristle Brush
- Bristle Paint Brush
- Types Of Bristle Brushes
- Application Of Bristle Brush Construction
- Bristle Brush Cleaning Precautions
- Roller Brush Current Situation
- How Long Will The Paint Dry
- Industrial Brush Application
- Pnlycar}muntc Plastics