The roller brush is divided into three types: long hair, medium hair and short hair. It is expressed as the length of the roller bristles, not the thickness and length of the drum itself. The bristles are usually divided into two types: wool and chemical fiber.
Different roller brushes will paint different effects, and the long hair roller will paint some fine texture, which has a concave and convex feeling, similar to the texture effect. After the short-haired roller is painted, the paint surface is relatively uniform, smooth, and has no unevenness, and the middle hair is between the two.
The roller brush is mostly made of wool and foam plastic. It can be divided into paint roller brush, brush roller brush, floor paint roller brush, flat coating roller brush, etc. It is mainly used for large-area coating roller coating for architectural decoration projects. And can be used to roll a variety of blending paint, such as: latex paint, anti-rust paint, interior and exterior wall paint, wallpaper paste glue.
- Industrial Brushes
- Brush Roller
- Makeup Brushes
- Categories Of Makeup Brushes
- Bristle Brush
- Bristle Paint Brush
- Types Of Bristle Brushes
- Application Of Bristle Brush Construction
- Bristle Brush Cleaning Precautions
- Roller Brush Current Situation
- Sanding Attachment For Drill With Tongcheng Cit...
- Galvanized Steel Chalk Paint Brush Journalism
- Pure Bristle Paint Brush Market Prospects
- Toilet Cleaner
- How To Clean The Paint Brush