Bristle brush, which is made of bristles as a material. Bristle, commonly known as pig hair, refers to the growth of the pig neck and spine bristles, usually above 5cm; bristle firmness, elasticity, not easy deformation, resistance to moisture, high temperature, not affected by hot and cold, so it has always been one of the main raw materials for the manufacture of brush. As animal hair, bristle also has anti-static effect, can be used to process anti-static brush.
- Industrial Brushes
- Brush Roller
- Makeup Brushes
- Categories Of Makeup Brushes
- Bristle Paint Brush
- Types Of Bristle Brushes
- Application Of Bristle Brush Construction
- Bristle Brush Cleaning Precautions
- Roller Brush Current Situation
- Maintenance Of Roller Brushes
- What Are The Types Of Brushes? Let The Dafuhao ...
- Scope Of Application Of Paint Tools
- Advantages And Properties Of Various Animal Bru...
- HOW TO PAINT FURNITURE