How to choose a good paint brush to achieve the desired effect of painting? From a professional point of view, paint brushes should be made of top quality such as bristles, Mao Qi, hard roots and soft heads. Intuitively, the longer the bristle, the thicker the bristle, the straighter, the tighter and the more elastic the bristle, the better the quality of the paint brush. The new paint brush is easy to fall off when it is first used. Therefore, before painting, the paint brush should be placed on the No. 1 abrasive cloth. After grinding smoothly, a small amount of paint should be dipped into the old surface and brushed back and forth several times, so that the floating hair and broken hair will fall off, in order to ensure the beautiful surface paint film.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Paint brushes
- Paint Brush Maintenance
- Roller Brush
- Classification of roller brushes
- Roller Brush applications
- Roller Brush Precautions
- Automotive Wax Brushes Classification
- Car Wax Brush Use steps
- Brush Cleaning Matters
- Characteristics and uses of paint tools
- Explain the use note of wool brush for you.
- Secrets to Using and Preserving Paint Brushes a...
- How to use the paint brush?
- Anhui Museum of culture investigation of Yuan T...
- DIY decoration skills, teach you to use paint r...