The use of paint brushes is not as simple as you think. In order to use paint brushes well, we need ways and means. Henderson Painting points out that mastering the correct use of brushes can minimize the occurrence of stagnant brushes.
Many paint suppliers will specify the correct construction procedure in the instructions: soak and wet the new brush in clean tap water before use, usually for 10 to 15 minutes. The ideal method is to soak the brush in tap water (hot water is better) with 1% laundry powder.
When dipping the brush in paint, it should reach half the length of the brush bristle, preferably 1/3 of the length. After dipping the paint, gently touch the tank wall several times with the tip of the brush so that the paint brush is full and does not run down.
When painting, the brushing angle should be 45 degrees relative to the painting surface. When constructing walls and ceilings, the brushing should be vertical, the brushing distance should be long and the wall should be lighter. When painting wood, brush along the grain.
Back-brushing can improve the appearance of paint film when brushing oily paint, but when brushing latex paint, especially half-gloss or varnish, do not brush back. Brushing latex paint requires thick film and good covering power, clean and neat brushing, in order to achieve good results.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Paint brushes
- Paint Brush Maintenance
- Roller Brush
- Classification of roller brushes
- Roller Brush applications
- Roller Brush Precautions
- Automotive Wax Brushes Classification
- Car Wax Brush Use steps
- Brush Cleaning Matters
- Maintenance and Maintenance of Electric Drill
- Red Handle Bristles Paint Brush Without Hair Re...
- Basic Knowledge of Paint Brushes
- galvanized steel chalk paint brush experience s...
- Paint brush daily protection
- galvanized steel chalk paint brush variety
- Eco-Friendly Chalk Paint Brush industry knowledge
- Boar Bristle Paint Brush Raw Material
- How to paint to make the paint even out
- Polyester Mini Paint Roller