1. In the preparation of the primer, in order to prevent corrosion of metals such as iron, steel, aluminum and galvanized iron, the primer should be applied in the following cases: 1) unpainted surfaces such as new wood and plaster And the surface of the metal. The primer provides a uniform surface for the topcoat to increase coating rate, increase adhesion, uniform coating uniformity, and ease of partial touch up. 2) When the surface is painted or the old paint has been peeled off to the surface of the original substrate, it is necessary to apply the primer. The hard-to-coat surface also needs to be primed, because there are stains and adhesion in those places.
2, any woodworking, even if only to do the mouthwash, must follow this step, the large core board sinking, veneer veneer, and then paint. When mixing oil, there is an irresponsible worker who brushes oil directly on the large core board. This is absolutely wrong. Brushing oil directly, it will take a long time to crack all.
3, do mixed oil, do not brush with spray. It is best to let the workers spray the white inside the door and the meter box together. It is not wasteful and beautiful. There is nothing to say about brushing the wall, leveling, sanding, rolling, the effect is good, absolutely depends on the craftsmanship of your home oil.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Paint brushes
- Paint Brush Maintenance
- Roller Brush
- Classification of roller brushes
- Roller Brush applications
- Roller Brush Precautions
- Automotive Wax Brushes Classification
- Car Wax Brush Use steps
- Brush Cleaning Matters
- Paint brush daily protection
- galvanized steel chalk paint brush variety
- Eco-Friendly Chalk Paint Brush industry knowledge
- Boar Bristle Paint Brush Raw Material
- How to paint to make the paint even out