Brushes, generally refers to the use of hair, brown, plastic wire, wire, etc. made of the removal of dirt or daub oil and other utensils are generally long or oval with a handle.
Brushes are also known as bristle brushes according to their use in the fields of industrial brush and civil brush. An artificial or mechanically manipulated tool or apparatus made of a bristle on the back, shank, or roller, used as a sweep, brush, paint, or paint and polish.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Paint brushes
- Paint Brush Maintenance
- Roller Brush
- Classification of roller brushes
- Roller Brush applications
- Roller Brush Precautions
- Automotive Wax Brushes Classification
- Car Wax Brush Use steps
- Brush Cleaning Matters
- Civil brushes
- Selection of paint brush and brush painting skills
- Characteristics and uses of paint tools
- Explain the use note of wool brush for you.
- Secrets to Using and Preserving Paint Brushes a...
- How to use the paint brush?
- Anhui Museum of culture investigation of Yuan T...
- DIY decoration skills, teach you to use paint r...
- What industries are industrial brushes used in